Careers at Back Nine Greens
Back Nine Greens is always accepting applications from hard working, career oriented individuals looking to expand within the growing synthetic turf industry. We are currently looking for Turf Installers and Team Leaders, send your resume along with a quick note if you are interested in working at Back Nine Greens.
Back Nine Greens, Inc.
Sales Executive Job Description
Title: Sales Executive
Reports to: Director of Sales & Marketing
Location: San Francisco, CA
Position Summary: Responsible for all synthetic / artificial turf products sales activities, from lead generation through close, in the assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Key Areas of Responsibility/Accountability:
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with CEO, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Rep on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on an informative consultation with business, homeowners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the growth of market share from net new clients and partnership arrangements.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers for their business and home projects.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, social media prospecting, face-to-face networking, direct mail, email, and phone campaigns.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans, as needed.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business challenges and solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for pricing and presentation of solutions to identified prospects’ business problems.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
Terms of Employment: Full-time, draw + commission.
- 2-5 years of prior sales experience
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel within and work the assigned territory
- Proven history and ability to achieve sales success in a commission driven environment.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.